Everything

Saturday, June 24, 2006

Daysleeper

Sleep. It's basically all I've done today. I went to bed around midnight last night, woke up about nine this morning. A quick trip to the shop for the usual Saturday morning vitals - milk, bread, newspaper - and I crashed out on the sofa again. Dozed on and off for a few hours, interspersed with occasional moments of actual moving about for necessary sanitation visits and a sandwich, then... yup, slept again. Though I did manage to stay awake for the whole of tonight's Argentina vs Mexico game in the World Cup (which was a cracking match, by the way) I'm bleedin' drowsy again!

Way to spend half your weekend, michael. Round of applause for you there...

Anyhow, I need to beat the sleep monster, so tomorrow will be spent doing proper stuff in the Outside World. There will be walking. There will be lunch in a pub, trying to hold down a broadsheet newspaper while eating a burger with a fork. There will be the watching of more football (England play Ecuador at 4pm). Then (and only then) will I come home. And probably die from exhaustion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home