Everything

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Cheese before bedtime?

OK, so it's just before 3pm on a weekday - when I should be in school, of course - but I am actually in bed. Yes, I have finally succumbed to the many and various virii that have taken residence inside me, and I am (properly! not man-flu!) ill. I woke up this morning at the usual time, feebly threw an arm out to switch off the radio, rang school to say I was feeling horrid and passed out back into sleep again.

Last night I had some very weird dreams, in between all of the waking up / coughing and spluttering stuff. The most notable started with me just being out and bumping into Kate Moss, us becoming great mates, and her buying me a shiny new guitar. Then Heat magazine (a UK gossip mag, fact fans) printed a story about us getting married, which got us angry and led to both Kate Moss and I going to their offices to wreck the joint. Then I woke up. And if anyone can tell me where the hell that come from and what on earth it could mean, I would appreciate it greatly. I promise I didn't eat anything dodgy before bed last night at all, but that dream (and it's vividness) has completely thrown me for six. And Kate Moss isn't even that hawt.

Moving on, school is going well, even though I had a terrible day on Tuesday. One of those days when nothing seemed to be going right - my lessons I taught that day were alright (nothing special), my bike broke down AGAIN, I was feeling the start of this wave of illness... just lots of little things all building up that saw me just take to bed as soon as I got home. However, I have chosen to do this course, so I've got to take the good with the bad, and yesterday saw an improvement. I only did one lesson (Maths) but it was good, mainly down to me going mental with the Interactive Whiteboard, making all manner of screens with movable pizzas, chocolate bars and the like. Who'd have thought that fractions could actually be vaguely interesting? And more importantly, that I would be the person to do it?

1 Comments:

  • I'm also ill at the moment, and I've been having some particularly vivid dreams of my own. It's all very strange but endlessly fascinating to me. I wish I could remember my dreams every morning.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, At 10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home